Staghorn Antler Thumb Stick with Integrated Magnet
A traditional country stick, fitted with an staghorn antler V-shaped handle, to be carried with the thumb resting in the V. At the end of one of the antler prongs is a powerful neodymium magnet, so that the stick can be used for collecting spent cartridges in the shooting field. The shaft is made from hazel wood, greatly prized for its interesting colour and texture. Fitted with a metal ferrule.
IMPORTANT HEALTH & SAFETY NOTICE:
Discover our range of Staghorn Handled Sticks
- Neodymium magnets are much stronger than ordinary magnets. Keep a safe distance (50mm+) between the magnets and all objects that can be damaged by magnetism. These include mechanical watches, heart pacemakers, CRT monitors and televisions, credit cards, diskettes and other magnetically stored media. Heart pacemakers will be affected by the close proximity of a magnet. Magnets can set a pacemakers working in a way that is not suitable for the pacemaker user and that might affect their health.
- The magnet is nickel-plated. If you suffer from a nickel allergy then you should avoid prolonged skin contact.
- The magnet is attached with a very strong adhesive. However, if for any reason it should become unattached, take great care that no one swallows the magnet as this can cause significant health problems.
- #More Info#
The dimensions of the thumbstick are:
- Length is approx 141cm (approximately 136cm to v-notch)
- Weight is 620g
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is approx 28mm and tapers down to 22mm at the ferrule end
- This is a natural product, so sizes and weights can vary from stick to stick
- It is fitted with a metal ferrule.
This stick is not eligible for VAT relief.
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available