A Rustic Blackthorn Thumbstick perfect for hillwalking & rural walks
Whether used for balance on a rural walk or as the perfect accessory in the game fair beer tent, long sticks are practical companions for all. The thumb stick is so called because it is held with the thumb resting in the natural "V" of a branch. Made from natural Blackthorn giving a very straight yet knobbly texture. Made in Britain.
This rustic Blackthorn thumbstick is the perfect choice for countryside pursuits.
✓ Beautiful knobbly thumbstick
✓ Made in Britain
✓ Ideal for rambling & hillwalking
Discover our range of Country Sticks and Blackthorn Walking Sticks
- #More Info#
As this is a natural product sizes may vary, so the dimensions below are approximations. If this is an issue, please contact us by email and we can let you know of the exact sizes we currently have in stock.The dimensions of the walking stick are:
The Blackthorn Thumb Stick is not eligible for VAT relief
- Length is approximately 137cm (~54 inch) - this can vary from stick to stick, so if you have a particular sizing requirement, please contact us so we can check our current stock.
- Weight is approximately 400g (~15 oz)
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is 27mm (~1 1/16 inch) and tapers down to 25mm (~1 inch) at the ferrule end
- It is fitted with a combi spike/ferrule
- This is a natural product, so all measurements given are a guide only.
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available