A desirable decorative wood with stylish Derby handle sought after by collectors
The wood for this stylish Derby cane has alternating bands of light golden yellow with narrow streaks of dark brown to black, hence the name Zebrano. This desirable decorative wood is grown in plantations in Africa, Cameroon rainforests and evergreen coastal forests. The cane has a gilt collar as a final decoration.
A distinctively desirable heartwood makes this cane a decorative addition for collectors.
✓ Decorative Zebrano wood from Africa
✓ Derby handled wooden walking cane
✓ A collectors’ prized decorative grain
Discover our range of Derby Handled Walking Sticks
- #More Info# The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This product is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Length is 98cm (38 5/8 inch)
- Weight is 420g (14.8 oz)
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is 22mm (7/8 inch) and tapers down to 19mm (3/4 inch) at the ferrule end
- It is fitted with an ‘RFC19’ rubber ferrule
- For replacement, this item can be fitted with a rubber ferrule of 19mm (3/4 inch) diameter
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available