Staghorn Thumb Stick on Holly Shaft
The Staghorn Thumb Stick is ideal for those who enjoy outdoor pursuits. It has a total length of 143cm (56 1/4") and is made from natural varnished holly. The holly wooden shaft has a beautiful natural 'snakeskin' effect to the bark in a lovely reddish hue.
The Staghorn handle is made from stag horn collected by gamekeepers from stags that shed their antlers annually. The horn is ground, sanded and polished before being fitted to a natural wooden shaft. No animals were harmed in the collection of the horn.
A natural holly wooden thumbstick, with staghorn handle.
✓ Natural Holly
✓ Staghorn v-notch handle
✓ An ideal stick for rambling or hiking
Discover our range of Staghorn Handled Sticks
- #More Info#
The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This item is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Total length of the stick (including handle) is approximately 153cm (55 1/4")
- Length from base of ferrule to thumb-rest is approximately 127cm (54 1/4")
- Diameter of the stick at top is approximately 25mm (1"), and 17mm (5/8") at the bottom
- Fitted with combi-ferrule
- Weight is approximately 650g
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available