Adjustable, 3 section lightweight alloy pair of black hiking poles with hiking grip handle
These alloy construction 3-section black hiking poles help reduce stress on hips, knees and ankles with their shock-absorbing inserts. these have an on/off mechanism for climbing or descending to increase comfort an also ease stress on arms and wrists. Contour moulded hiking grip handle with adjustable wrist strap, steel carbide tip with removable rubber ferrule and basket. Adjustable from 67cm to 134cm for the perfect support whilst hiking.
A pair of black hiking poles suited to casual walking or serious trekking, with shock absorbing mechanism and Hiking grip.
✓ A pair of adjustable height hiking poles
✓ Shock absorbing mechanism with on/off function for ascent/descent
✓ Made from lightweight alloy with steel carbide tip and removable rubber ferrule
Discover our range of Telescopic Hiking Poles
- #More Info# The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This product is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Length is extendable from 67cm (26 3/8 inch) to 134cm (52 3/4 inch)
- Weight is 585g (20.6 oz) for the pair
- The stick diameter is 18mm (5/8 inch)
- It is fitted with a tungsten metal spike with removable rubber ferrule
- Supplied with a hiking grip, wrist strap, rubber ferrule and basket
- For replacement or alternative, this item can be fitted with an "RFD10" hiking pole ferrule
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available