A pair of cork handled Nordic Hiking Poles for use in Nordic Walking, a popular form of exercise
These are a pair of Nordic Walking Poles used in an up & coming form of exercise, Nordic Walking, that helps to burns more calories than regular walking, whilst exercising the upper and lower body at the same time. These are extendable, adjustable height poles with shaped cork handles and adjustable wrist strap, carbide steel tip and removable rubber ferrule and basket.
A pair of Nordic Walking Poles with shaped cork handles, ideal for fitness fans taking part in Nordic Walking.
✓ A pair of telescopic, adjustable height Nordic Walking poles
✓ Used in Nordic Walking, an increasingly popular form of exercise
✓ Shaped cork handles with adjustable wrist strap
✓ Carbide steel tip with removable rubber ferrule and basket
Discover our range of Telescopic Hiking Poles
- #More Info# The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This product is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Length is extendable from 85cm (33 1/2 inch) to 140cm (55 1/8 inch)
- Weight of each pole is 250g (8.8 oz)
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is 22mm (7/8 inch) and tapers down to 19mm (3/4 inch) at the ferrule end
- It is fitted with a carbide steel tip with removable rubber ferrule
- Supplied with a shaped cork grip, wrist strap, rubber ferrule and basket
- For replacement or alternative, this item can be fitted with an "RFD10" hiking pole ferrule
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available