Staghorn & Natural Twisted HazelThumb Stick
The Staghorn Thumb Stick is ideal for those who enjoy outdoor pursuits. It has a total length of 132cm (52") and is made from natural varnished hazel. The hazel wood has a beautiful natural twist along the shaft, a result of the careful nurture of ivy along the branches over the years as the hazel grows. The bark of the hazel itself has a beautiful mottled texture with a signature sheen.
The Staghorn handle is made from stag horn collected by gamekeepers from stags that shed their antlers annually. The horn is ground, sanded and polished before being fitted to a natural wooden shaft. No animals were harmed in the collection of the horn.
A natural twisted Hazel wooden thumbstick, with staghorn handle.
✓ Natural Twisted Hazel
✓ Staghorn v-notch handle
✓ An ideal stick for rambling or hiking
Discover our range of Staghorn Handled Sticks
- #More Info#
The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This item is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Total length of the stick (including handle) is approximately 132cm (52")
- Length from base of ferrule to thumb-rest is approximately 127cm (50")
- Diameter of the stick at top is approximately 28mm (1 1/8"), and 29mm (1 1/8") at the bottom
- Fitted with combi-ferrule
- Weight is approximately 620g
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available