Staghorn & Natural Twisted Chestnut Thumb Stick
The Staghorn Thumb Stick is ideal for those who enjoy outdoor pursuits. It has a total length of 155cm (61 3/8") and is made from natural varnished chestnut. The chestnut wood has a beautiful natural twist along the shaft, a result of the careful nurture of ivy along the branches over the years as the chestnut grows.
The Staghorn handle is made from stag horn collected by gamekeepers from stags that shed their antlers annually. The horn is ground, sanded and polished before being fitted to a natural wooden shaft. No animals were harmed in the collection of the horn.
A natural twisted Chestnut wooden thumbstick, with staghorn handle.
✓ Natural Twisted Chestnut
✓ Staghorn v-notch handle
✓ An ideal stick for rambling or hiking
Discover our range of Staghorn Handled Sticks
- #More Info#
The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This item is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Total length of the stick (including handle) is approximately 155cm (61 3/8")
- Length from base of ferrule to thumb-rest is approximately 154cm (59 1/2")
- Diameter of the stick at top is approximately 24mm (7/8"), and 17mm (3/4") at the bottom
- Fitted with combi-ferrule
- Weight is approximately 480g
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available