A revamped design similar to a Derby handle, the Melfort is less curvy but equally as comfortable, hardwood stained a soft brown colour
This style of handle takes its name from Loch Melfort in Argyll, west Scotland, the rejuvenated Melfort handle has smoother curves making it more comfortable than a traditional Derby hook. This walking stick is made from hardwood and stained a teak colour with a complimentary pewter collar below the handle.
Making a classic design more modern and more comfortable, a soft brown stained hardwood walking stick with a Melfort handle.
✓ Revamped Melfort Handle design walking stick
✓ Gentle curves for more comfortable grip
✓ Warm teak coloured stained hardwood
Discover our range of Walking Sticks
- #More Info# The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This product is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Length is 92cm (36 1/4 inch)
- Weight is 350g (12.3 oz)
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is 22mm (3/4 inch) and tapers down to 19mm (3/4 inch) at the ferrule end
- It is fitted with a rubber ferrule
- For replacement, this item can be fitted with an "RFD19" rubber ferrule of 19mm (3/4 inch) diameter
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available