A stylish new design of handle, The Melfort is similar to a Derby but smoother lines, pewter coloured wood stain
Named after the beautiful Loch Melfort in Argyll, situated in the west of Scotland, the Melfort handle is similar to a Derby but with gentler curves, less of a hook. This particular walking stick is made from hardwood stained a pewter colour with matching pewter collar just below the handle.
A wonderfully modern redesign of a classic handle, pewter colour stained hardwood Melfort stick is filled with style.
✓ Melfort Handle design walking stick
✓ Comfortable and smooth curved handle
✓ Pewter coloured stained hardwood
Discover our range of Walking Sticks
- #More Info# The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This product is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Length is 92cm (36 1/4 inch)
- Weight is 350g (12.3 oz)
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is 22mm (3/4 inch) and tapers down to 19mm (3/4 inch) at the ferrule end
- It is fitted with a rubber ferrule
- For replacement, this item can be fitted with an "RFD19" rubber ferrule of 19mm (3/4 inch) diameter
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available