A trendy redesign of a Derby into a more modern handle, the Melfort is sleek and comfortable, cherry red coloured wood stain
Taking its name from the beautiful Loch Melfort in Argyll, situated in the west of Scotland, the contemporary Melfort handle has smoother curves than a Derby and not as hooked. This walking stick is made from hardwood and stained a cherry red colour with a stylish pewter collar under the handle.
A contemporary take on a classic design, a cherry red stained hardwood walking stick with a Melfort handle.
✓ Contemporary Melfort Handle design walking stick
✓ Comfortable handle with smoother curves
✓ Cherry red coloured stained hardwood
Discover our range of Walking Sticks
- #More Info# The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This product is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Length is 92cm (36 1/4 inch)
- Weight is 350g (12.3 oz)
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is 22mm (3/4 inch) and tapers down to 19mm (3/4 inch) at the ferrule end
- It is fitted with a rubber ferrule
- For replacement, this item can be fitted with an "RFD19" rubber ferrule of 19mm (3/4 inch) diameter
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available