A modern day design based on a Derby, the Melfort has smoother curves but just as comfortable, finished in soft brown coloured wood stain
Taking its name from the beautiful Loch Melfort in Argyll, west Scotland, the modernistic Melfort handle has more gentle curves than a traditional Derby without the harsh hook. This walking stick is made from hardwood and stained a cherry red colour with a stylish pewter collar under the handle.
Making a classic design more modern and more comfortable, a soft brown stained hardwood walking stick with a Melfort handle.
✓ Modernistic Melfort Handle design walking stick
✓ Smoother curves for more comfortable grip
✓ Soft brown coloured stained hardwood
Discover our range of Walking Sticks
- #More Info# The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This product is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Length is 92cm (36 1/4 inch)
- Weight is 350g (12.3 oz)
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is 22mm (3/4 inch) and tapers down to 19mm (3/4 inch) at the ferrule end
- It is fitted with a rubber ferrule
- For replacement, this item can be fitted with an "RFD19" rubber ferrule of 19mm (3/4 inch) diameter
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available