A cane with an anatomical contoured handle to give extra support for those with poor grip or trembling hands
These anatomical walking canes have specially contoured handles to provide comfort and extra support to those suffering from weak or trembling hands. This maple wood is rich brown grain designed specifically for the left hand. An every day essential walking aid for people with poor grip.
A maple walking stick with contoured handle to aid those with weak or trembling hands, specifically for the left hand.
✓ Anatomically contoured handle for support
✓ Designed for comfortable use in the left hand
✓ Shaped to fit the left palm from Maple wood
Discover our range of Anatomical Handled Walking Sticks
- #More Info# The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This product is eligible for VAT relief.
- Length is 92cm (36 1/4 inch)
- Weight is 320g (11.3 oz)
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is 22mm (7/8 inch) and tapers down to 19mm (3/4 inch) at the ferrule end
- It is fitted with an æRFD19Æ rubber ferrule
- For replacement, this item can be fitted with a rubber ferrule of 19mm (3/4 inch) diameter
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available