A delightful contrast of smooth chestnut bark and bumpy branch stubs finished with a crook handle
The branches on this knobbly chestnut crook handled walking stick have been trimmed and left to heal for a contrast between smooth chestnut bark and neat yet bumpy stubs of the natural knobbly finish of the shaft, with the handle being expertly worked and shaped to a smooth crook handle. This stick has metal spiked ferrule which makes it superbly apt for walking on dirt trails and country paths.
Crook handled stick with smooth chestnut and knobbly shaft and spiked ferrule, ideal for dirt trails.
✓ Crook handle and metal spiked ferrule
✓ Smooth chestnut bark with knobbly stubs
✓ Superb choice for country paths and trails
Discover our range of Country Sticks
- #More Info# The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This product is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Length is 95cm (37 3/8 inch)
- Weight is 402g (14.2 oz)
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is 26mm (1 inch) and tapers down to 22mm (7/8 inch) at the ferrule end
- It is fitted with a metal spiked ferrule
- To avoid slipping, this item can be fitted with an F19 rubber ferrule of 22mm (7/8 inch) diameter
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available