An extra long walking stick that looks like it just came from the forest with crook handle
Responsibly cut from sustainable forests, these extra long Hazel sticks have been seasoned by drying the wood for over a year so they can be produced with the bark left on, giving them an original, natural look and feel. The rustic look is strengthened by bending them to have a crook handle giving the ultimate country feel to this walking stick.
A crook handled countrified hazel walking stick with rustic natural bark finish.
✓ Rustic bark finish for countrified look and feel
✓ Shapely crook handle for natural added appeal
✓ Extra long stick for taller people
Discover our range of Country Sticks
- #More Info# The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This product is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Length is 100cm (39 3/8 inch)
- Weight is 356g (12.6 oz)
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is 26mm (1 inch) and tapers down to 19mm (3/4 inch) at the ferrule end
- It is fitted with a metal ferrule
- To avoid slipping, this item can be fitted with a rubber ferrule of 19mm (3/4 inch) diameter
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available