A crook handled walking stick that looks like it just came from the forest
Responsibly cut from sustainable forests, these Hazel sticks were produced by drying the wood for over a year so they can be produced with the bark left on, which gives them a distinctive, rustic look and feel. The natural look is strengthened by bending them to have a crook handle giving the ultimate country feel to this walking stick.
A crook handled countrified hazel walking stick with rustic natural bark finish.
✓ Rustic bark finish for countrified look and feel
✓ Shapely crook handle for natural added appeal
✓ Responsibly cut from sustainable forests
Discover our range of Country Sticks
- #More Info# The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This product is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Length is 92cm (36 1/4 inch)
- Weight is 250g (8.8 oz)
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is 22mm (7/8 inch) and tapers down to 19mm (3/4 inch) at the ferrule end
- It is fitted with a metal ferrule
- To avoid slipping, this item can be fitted with a rubber ferrule of 19mm (3/4 inch) diameter
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available