A polished coppice knob handled walking stick scorched to enhance the grain finish
Completely stripped of bark (reduced) then scorched to highlight the natural wood grain before being polished to a lustre finish. This reduced and polished coppice knob stick is made from ash, independently certified in accordance with the rules of the Forest Stewardship Council from well managed forests. As a natural product, every ash knob stick will vary in size and shape of knob handle and lightness or darkness of grain.
Expertly detailed grain by scorching and highly polished for a stunning Coppice Knob Handled stick.
✓ Scorched to enhance the Ash wood grain
✓ Reduced and polished to a lustre finish
✓ A stunning coppice knob walking stick
Discover our range of Coppice Knob Walking Sticks
- #More Info# The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This product is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Length is 91 - 92cm (35 7/8 - 36 1/4 inch)
- Weight is 280 - 330g (9.9 - 11.6 oz)
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is 25mm (1 inch) and tapers down to 19mm (3/4 inch) at the ferrule end
- It is fitted with a metal ferrule
- To avoid slipping, this item can be fitted with a rubber ferrule of 19mm (3/4 inch) diameter
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available