Natural Wooden Coppice Knob Stick - Stout - with Large Handle
The timber in this product comes from well managed forests, independently certified in accordance with the rules of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). Natural Ash Knob stick with bark. Made in Britain using traditional techniques, the handle of this stick has been reduced and smoothed to fit the palm. This stick tends to be thicker and more sturdy than the standard ones so is classed as 'stout'.
This one-off stout knob stick made from Ash has a beautifully tactile reduced & polished handle but is quite large, it also has some natural markings where a beetle had once burrowed in to the branch, all adding to the natural charm of this stick.
This is a one off special product - once sold we will not be able to get it in again. It's listed separately from the main product as it has a special feature and/or markings.
✓ Rustic Knob Stick
✓ Made in Britain
✓ Beautiful sustainably sourced Ash wood
Discover our range of Country Sticks
- #More Info#
The FSC Ash Coppice Knob Stick is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Length is approximately 92cm (36 inch)
- Weight is approximately 490g (~17.5 oz)
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is 30mm (~ 1 1/8 inch) and tapers down to 22mm (~7/8 inch) at the ferrule end
- Handle size is difficult to measure, but approx. 9cm x 6.5cm by 5cm deep. It creates a nice flat kidney shape surface and very comfortable for a large hand!
- Fitted with steel ferrule
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available