A wooden walking stick with a pleasing yet incredibly strong grained elm,
Valued for its interlocking grain, Elm Wood has a high resistance to splitting, with significant uses in wheels and chair seats. This Elm wood cane features a contoured Derby handle with a gold gilt collar, ideal for collectors. Hollowed Elm trunks were widely used as water pipes during the medieval period in Europe, as Elm is resistant to decay when permanently wet, so shouldn’t be a problem for walks in the rain.
A robust walking cane with Derby handle in a pleasing wood grain with comfortable contours.
✓ Visually pleasing interlocking grain
✓ Derby handled wooden walking cane
✓ Wood that’s widely used where strength is valued
Discover our range of Derby Handled Walking Sticks
- #More Info# The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This product is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Length is 93cm (36 5/8 inch)
- Weight is 275g (9.7 oz)
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is 22mm (7/8 inch) and tapers down to 19mm (3/4 inch) at the ferrule end
- It is fitted with an ‘RFC19’ rubber ferrule
- For replacement, this item can be fitted with a rubber ferrule of 19mm (3/4 inch) diameter
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available