Made from Copper Beech, these canes have fantastic wood grain showing off the shape of the Derby handle
With a rosy wood grain brought out with the accentuated curves of the Derby handle, the warm,deep red/brown of this copper beech walking stick have a traditional look with a pleasing shape and amazingly comfortable curvy handle with gilt trim between handle and shaft.
A warm rosy red/brown colour with pleasing wood grain pattern made from copper beech in a Derby handle style.
✓ Deep red/brown colour with rosy wood grain
✓ Traditional Derby handle for comfort and grip
✓ Contrasty wood grain accentuated by the Derby curves
Discover our range of Derby Handled Walking Sticks
- #More Info# The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This product is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Length is 91cm (35 3/4 inch)
- Weight is 350g (12.3 oz)
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is 23mm (7/8 inch) and tapers down to 19mm (3/4 inch) at the ferrule end
- It is fitted with a rubber ferrule
- For replacement, this item can be fitted with an "RFD19" rubber ferrule of 19mm (3/4 inch) diameter
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available