A popular choice for ramblers and walkers, a chest-height chestnut hiking stave
Harvested from sustainable forests, this chestnut hiking stave has been stripped, smoothed and lacquered to retain the idea of branches but is sleek and fresh, with the addition of a leather wrist thong and a spiked metal ferrule. At chest height this is a more natural, traditional walking aid compared to modern hiking poles.
A natural looking alternative to hiking poles, this chestnut hiking stave looks great and performs well with a spiked ferrule.
✓ Natural chestnut hiking stave
✓ Stripped, smoothed and lacquered finish
✓ Leather wrist thong and spiked metal ferrule
Discover our range of Country Sticks
- #More Info# The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This product is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Length is 130cm (51 1/8 inch)
- Weight is 450g (15.9 oz)
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is 30mm (1 1/8 inch) and tapers down to 25mm (1 inch) at the ferrule end
- It is fitted with a spiked metal ferrule
- For replacement, this item can be fitted with an "RF19" rubber ferrule of 19mm (3/4 inch) diameter
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available