A shapely crook handled walking stick made from ash with bark left on for a rustic look
A natural looking walking stick, this ash stick has the bark left on for added nature appeal. The wood has been dried for over a year to allow the wood to be shaped with bark still in place. The crook handle once bent to the desirable and comfortable shape is highly polished for an even smoother grip without detracting from the natural bark finish.
An ideal gift for a nature lover or rambler, this rustic looking crook handled stick is made from ash wood.
✓ Rustic look with bark left on
✓ Crook handle style for added comfort
✓ Polished handle for a smooth grip
Discover our range of Country Sticks
- #More Info# The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This product is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Length is 92cm (36 1/4 inch)
- Weight is 232g (8.2 oz)
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is 22mm (7/8 inch) and tapers down to 19mm (3/4 inch) at the ferrule end
- It is fitted with a metal ferrule
- To avoid slipping, this item can be fitted with an "RFD19" rubber ferrule of 19mm (3/4 inch) diameter
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available