A petite twisty spiral shaft with antler thumbstick handle, suited for the smaller ramblers and walkers
Wonderfully spiralled using nature to do the work, this petite antler thumbstick was formed by growing climbing plants that grip the wood tightly, creating the natural spiral shaft. Produced in low numbers, these thumb sticks are made to the highest quality of workmanship and no two sticks are the same.
A petite antler thumbstick with spiral shaft formed completely by nature.
✓ Petite natural spiral shaft
✓ Antler thumbstick style handle
✓ No two thumb sticks are the same
✓ Handmade in Britain, top quality workmanship
Discover our range of Thumb Sticks
- #More Info# The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This product is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Length is 126cm (49 5/8 inch)
- Weight is 300g (10.6 oz)
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is 22mm (7/8 inch) and tapers down to 19mm (3/4 inch) at the ferrule end
- It is fitted with a combi-spike ferrule
- To avoid slipping, this item can be fitted with a rubber ferrule of 19mm (3/4 inch) diameter
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available