A stunningly different Derby cane made from this rich purple wood are must-haves for collectors
With each cane being slightly different in appearance, these Derby cane walking sticks are made from Amaranth trees, native to tropical regions of America. Also named ‘purpleheart’, these unusual trees are prized for their beautiful heartwood that quickly turns from dark brown to a rich purple colour. A finishing touch of a gold gilt collar to the neck makes these canes stand out in a crowd.
A stunning addition to any collection, these rich purple Derby canes are tropical delights.
✓ Stunningly different rich purple wood
✓ Derby handled walking stick
✓ Made from the heartwood of Amaranth trees
Discover our range of Derby Handled Walking Sticks
- #More Info# The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This product is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Length is 93cm (36 5/8 inch)
- Weight is 400g (14.1 oz)
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is 22mm (7/8 inch) and tapers down to 19mm (3/4 inch) at the ferrule end
- It is fitted with an ‘RFC19’ rubber ferrule
- For replacement, this item can be fitted with a rubber ferrule of 19mm (3/4 inch) diameter
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available