A durable and attractively grained wooden walking stick with Derby handle
Made from naturally strong Acacia, this Derby walking stick has been scorched to bring ou the fine dark and light grain this wood is known for. Acacia is a durable hard wood from fast growing trees both in the far east and south America that has varied colour shades and a warm appearance. A gold gilt collar is fitted between the shaft and the versatile Derby handle.
Comfortable in the hand, versatile to hang over wrist or fencepost and attractive grain finish.
✓ Distinctive grain Derby handled stick
✓ Durable and attractive, practical and reliable
✓ Scorched to enhance grain for warmth and variety of colour
Discover our range of Derby Handled Walking Sticks
- #More Info# The dimensions of the walking stick are:
This product is not eligible for VAT relief.
- Length is 96cm (37 3/4 inch)
- Weight is 350g (12.32 oz)
- The stick diameter at the top just under the handle is 22mm (7/8 inch) and tapers down to 19mm (3/4 inch) at the ferrule end
- It is fitted with a type ‘C’ rubber ferrule
- For replacement, this item can be fitted with a rubber ferrule of 19mm (3/4 inch) diameter
Standard delivery 2 to 5 working days from despatch
Next day delivery possible if ordered before 12 noon
Saturday or Sunday delivery available
International delivery available